We invite you to join us for our one-hour worship service. Our service is led by a team of musicians who love the Lord and who will lead you in a time of praise and worship. Our pastor will deliver an inspiring, encouraging, relevant and biblical message. Here are some other things you may wish to know about our service:
Our nursery is available, though not currently staffed due to COVID. Parents are invited to use the nursery as needed. Our service is broadcast to the nursery, too.
Kingdom Kids (our ministry for children grade 5 and under) will meet during the sermon time of the worship service. Children are taught an age-appropriate lesson with fun crafts, activities and snacks.
Our COVID polices are effective! We've had not spread in our chruch and want to keep it that way. Here's what you can expect:
(1) Socially distanced seating. We even set up our Fellowship Hall with a screen and sound system so that worship can occur simultaneously in two different rooms! We've asked to limit each row to a single person or family.
(2) Santized common areas. We sanitize all common areas after each service.
(3) Limited Mask Wearing. We've asked our members to wear masks when entering, exiting and walking trhough our building. While at your seat for worship, given our distanced seating, masks are not required.
(4) No SUPER FRIENDLY greetings. Oh, we'd love to meet you, shake your hand and be as friendly as you'd expect, but we're also respectful of your space. Due to Covid, we aren't personally greeting our guests. We invite you to stay after the service, however, if you'd like to speak to someone or get to know us better.
(5) Symptons, exposure or quarantined- please join us on LiveStream. We know that sometimes people have been exposed and don't have immediate symptoms, but if you know you've been exposed to Covid-19, or if you have a fever or other symptions of this virus, please consider others and stay at home, joining us on our LiveStream. Doing this has helped our church not spread the virus and made everyong who attends comfortable doing so.